Shootouts

OLD TIME HOCKEY!!!!!

Moderators: Justin, candy man

Shootouts

Postby Justin » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 am

Plain and simple.....THEY SUCK. They have no business being in the NHL. When you go 3 periods and an overtime, and you're tied, I think you were evenly matched that night. Why should one team "win" in a shootout? especially if you have to go all 3 shooters, or go to 4, or even 5 or better....it just further proves that the teams were matched that night, and deserved to TIE. Ugh. Granted, the Sabres wouldn't have as many points right now without the shootout - I can live with that.

ARGGGHHHHH STUPID FUCKING SHOOTOUT!

FUCK!

FUCK FUCK FUCK...

FUCK FUCKITY DAMN DIDDLY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK...

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby thedancer37 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm

I kind of like the shootout. I don't think that any sports competition should end in a tie. It seems kind of gay. Sorry for that imput. I rarely ever watch hockey, or sports for that matter - i'm just trying to promote a debate.

The Mighty Ducks would have sucked without the shootout. Imagine if they ended in a tie. Gay.
Peter: This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur skeltons.) Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
thedancer37
Rear Admiral

Postby candy man » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:49 pm

justin I'm with Jesse on this one. The last two shootouts I've watched were at bars (ya suprise right) and everyone in the place watched and loved it. It's not like there are shootouts in the playoffs that would just be plane silly. I think Justins just made cause Miller sucked on Saturday night. He got so freakin burned on one goal it was crazy. LONG LIVE DA SHOOT-OUT. OUT!
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby Justin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

thedancer37 wrote:I kind of like the shootout.
candy man wrote:I'm with Jesse on this one.

Eddie Shore would call you guys pussies, then take you down. :lol:
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Return to NHL