BUFFALO BILLS! (This is for Mark)

All things NFL related

Moderators: Justin, candy man

BUFFALO BILLS! (This is for Mark)

Postby Justin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:17 am

Rocking that shit out at 5-1 right now. Looks like Buffalo finally has some guys that can actually play.....and a Quarterback that's...GOOD!

Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby candy man » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Too bad Mark is stuck in 1980 and doesn't have a computer. Who the fuck doesn't have a computer? Oh thats right poor people.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby larry tate » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:05 am

Most people that I know didn't have a computer in 1990, let alone 1980. Scott=Stevy Jobs?

I'm poor. I don't have cable/satelite. I retain the internet, I might not if it weren't for college and my hatred of cable TV (despite this, I pay Time-Warner for my internet). Mark gets the government rate for work and does well, I get the government rate for non-work at the government rate and I do OK.

I'm debating ridding myself and my family of the internet once I'm done with school, but I'm very accustomed to it. It would be a lifestyle change something close to quitting drinking, but less cost friendly. The DT's would tremor throughout my entire nuclear family. I've looked into arks to further my separation, but I'm scared of the Bible. I don't want to do something comparable to fathering the sons of Moab or Ammon (as you know, I do drink much too much).

Anyways, fuck these sports forums. Despite breeding new conversation, they're piss. (But I still love my good friend Justin, just don't ask me for money. I haven't given PBS/NPR shit after 32 years, sadly you ain't getting any either. Listening support is better than monetary support in my opinion. Don't forget the ones that foot the bill, but PLEASE don't pay them too much heed either). Thanks.
Taking retards to the zoo.
larry tate
Close to 100

Postby Justin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 pm

Adam, can you lend me $5?
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby Justin » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm

I give up. I watched the beginning of the game....the first 5 minutes, and turned it off after the officials ignored Jauron's red flag after the out of bounds NE pass that was called a completion...score was 0-0. I checked the score twice after that, first time the score was 13-3, and the Gaytriots were celebrating something. The second time I checked the Score, it was 20-10, and the officials were discussing an onside kick. The announcers were saying that the ball bounced off a Gaytriot, and into a Buffalo players hands...officials changed the initial call and gave it to NE. I saw Bobby April screaming that there should be a replay, but because it was under 2 minutes the Bills couldn't call for one. Seriously, how much Gaytriot cock is the league going to suck?

Again, I didn't really watch the game, and I'm sure Buffalo sucked the sweat off a dead man's balls...but do the officials really need to aid the other team? As I said, I give up...no more Bills games for me...I've given them 25 years of my heart, faith, and attention, but I can't handle it anymore...I'm done. :(
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Return to NFL