Memorial Day rapidly approaches...

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

Memorial Day rapidly approaches...

Postby brandon » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:47 am

Are we excited? Only a month away.

Memorial Day is so close I can almost taste the breakfast bacon and late-lunch hamburger. I eagerly await that first cup of camp-brewed coffee.

This year we are working on getting a small water supply, a possible shower, and making further repairs on the outhouse.

Get your tents ready. Make sure you have your folding-chair. Damn.
run like the wind you jerk
brandon
Short People got no reason to live

Postby uncle chris » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:44 pm

so i guess this means no breakfast at nick's that weekend. don't worry i still be there and i'll order eggs benny for you. i'll even drink your share of coffee for you.
it's huge rochester,huge
uncle chris
The Fireman

Postby candy man » Mon May 08, 2006 11:03 pm

Well I guess I should throw a formal invite for Memorial Day weekend so here goes.

If you Post on this here web sight you are invited to a very special weekend. One like no other getaway. You all know the drill. So if you feel like attending and or wanna bring some friends drop a line and let's see who's gonna be making an appperence.

By the way huge props to The Mountain Man Donny. Jimmy and I went up this past weekend and without Donny's help we could not have accomplished much of what we got done. And trust me for those who are firmiliar with the camp you are all gonna love it.

But there is still some stuff to get done before the big weekend. If any of you out there have some extra time on your hands the next few weekends your help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know. If not I don't mind if you only come up and get really drunk. Either way it is all a good time.

Always rember this important message "Raw dog your future wife before you settle down with her, just make sure that she is over 13 years old" Ha! :wink:
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby Justin » Thu May 11, 2006 10:35 am

Hey, if you guys need any donated materials or cash for materials and whatnot to upgrade/upkeep the camp, You guys could always post it here. I suggested to brandon that people could donate to the camp through the website. Just a thought! :D
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby candy man » Mon May 15, 2006 7:43 pm

Good idea Justin. Just for that there will be a fee to come up to the camp this Memorial Day weekend. Call it parking cost or a squatters fee. What I'll call it is $2. Actually that will be the suggested "donation to pay the kid across the road who mow's the lawn and keeps it pretty for us.

Aside of people getting wood once and a while and picking up after themselves I don't ask much of people. If you wanna help out on a project feel free, if you wanna sit in a lawn chair for 4 days and get drunk (Chad) that's great too.

Two weeks from right now we should all be hungover and tired from our crazy weekend. I can't fuckin' wait. Late!
candy man

Postby Justin » Fri May 19, 2006 9:48 pm

Image1 WEEKImage
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby candy man » Sun May 21, 2006 11:19 am

I know it is still 5 days away from camping, but I had to get an early look at the weather. See for your self. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/U ... undeclared

See you all soon :D
candy man

Postby Chad » Sun May 21, 2006 9:12 pm

Sweet!!! Where is my camping chair. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Like Moby Dick in a Goldfish bowl."
Chad
Rear Admiral

Postby Justin » Mon May 22, 2006 12:23 am

chad wrote:Sweet!!! Where is my camping chair.

I bet I know what Chad will be doing all weekend.
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby Justin » Fri May 26, 2006 8:27 am

The final hour is upon us, Brandon went down yesterday. Many more will follow today, I will be coming Saturday.

TAKE YOUR CAMERAS! we need pics for the site!
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby uncle chris » Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 am

ok i was there sunday night as always we got there at night some year we will make it down there in the day light. as always we had a great time was good to see everyone . seems like the camp is the only place we see everyone together anymore. must be we are getting old. the only thing left for me to do is get in a nursing home and died .hehehe no i be around a long time . i will be the guy from the green mile be 136 years old. i can't wait until i get mister jingles that dam mouse is getting shave and it might end up in somebodys ass.lmao ok thats off my mine . i guess i just wanted to say great job to all at the camp and i'm glad you all let me enjoy life alittle down at your camp. great times always i had down there and lots a to talk about to years to come . someday we be talking about dennis and the fanny pack .i still have to laugh at that!!!! as porky pig say..... thats.....thats .....thats .... all folks
it's huge rochester,huge
uncle chris
The Fireman

Postby Justin » Wed May 31, 2006 12:27 pm

The pictures I have from this weekend are up. the first page (and the first 2 on page 2) are Sarebear's pics. The rest were taken by Brandon and myself. If you enter from www.campped.com , you will see the link. I also updated the sites main page a lil bit.
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby sarebear » Wed May 31, 2006 11:02 pm

I just wanna say that no one can stir eggs like chad it was amazing!!!
I LOVE U CHAD!!!!!
sarebear
Dig it!

Postby Chad » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:08 am

I am glad to see that my technique was documented so that others may try to emmulate

I Love U Too. Don't tell Mike :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Like Moby Dick in a Goldfish bowl."
Chad
Rear Admiral

Return to CampPed related Things