MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2008

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

Postby turbo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:53 pm

i'm sorry. i should have been there and i failed you all. i miss you guys all. i would have loved to have been there for all of it. brandon falling asleep upright, some wholesome homo eroticism, camo theme(?), the creek walk, beer, jesse's nipples, racist random dudes and just general shenanigans.
i work a lot and wasworking both friday and saturday, and a couple hours monday for good luck. it would have been more fun with you all.
on that note i will be home the last week in july, and my dad is renting a cottage on seneca lake, a bit of a drive but i want to have a throw down on friday july, 25 for all to come. i know there is a benifit for clint the next day and the fabled class of 98 reunion but i really think we couldpull off a sweet party friday night.....even you scott...i will even work a day for you guys to ensure you wont have to work saturday. more to come. i love you all and promise not to miss another memorial day.
"English - Who needs that? I'm never going to England!"
turbo
Caribbean Queen

Postby candy man » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:31 pm

By the way when I left the camp on Monday afternoon I recieved a voice mail from Rob B. He said how sad :cry: he was for missing use that weekend and wanted me to say hi to everyone that was up there. So, HI!

Rob your message made me sad also and you were right that I wouldn't get said message till I was already gone. It wasn't the same without you. I'll see you at Seneca Lake I'll be there.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby Silverfox » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Where are Brandon's pictures of the lake?

It was some of the best scenery all weekend.
Silverfox
Rear Admiral

Previous

Return to CampPed related Things