Don DeVelder

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

Don DeVelder

Postby candy man » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:34 pm

I guess this would be considered as camp related. Most of you know my grandfather Don. Well he passed away the other night. He was 83. I'm sharing this because he gave "The Camp" to us and for over 10 years we have been going up there and having a great time. I just wanted to share that with everyone.
Some of you might have been lucky enough to meet him a bunch of years ago. He came up to the camp one day to visit us, he wore White See-through Pants.......... with NO underwear. Trust me when I say No Underwear. He wasn't the greatest guy but he was always good to me. And him giving the camp to us means the world to me.
I think we all should go camping soon and enjoy the camp that he gave us and I do mean all of us. Thanks for your time.

Scott
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby uncle chris » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:52 am

scott i'm sorry for your lost . if he was anything like you he was a great man. i didn't know him but i fell like i did thru you . you talked about him once in awhile and he sounds like a good man. once agian i'm heart goes out to you and everyone in your family.
it's huge rochester,huge
uncle chris
The Fireman

Return to CampPed related Things