Recording our trips for posterity

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

Recording our trips for posterity

Postby brandon » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:29 am

It has occurred to me that in the past nine years or so that some of us have been going up to the camp, nothing has been recorded, either in print nor in photography. How much shit has been lost to the different memories of the various participants? How many characters will remain just that- characters... without an image to remember them?

We should make an effort to record this stuff that happens before these weekends (which are already scarce) become things of mere legend.
run like the wind you jerk
brandon
Short People got no reason to live

Postby dancer37 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:02 pm

I have some pictures form past trips somewhere amongst all my photos. I'll share them sometime.
dancer37

Postby candy man » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:10 pm

This is the first time I read this here Topic. This entire time the last nine years I always thought that Brandon was writing about all of us. I mean if anyone has a clearer memory about any of our past trips it would be Big B. He watch us do some of the stupidest shit ever. Like when Snap Kid got Branded on his arm and proceded to pass out in the fire. Great. Or one of the many pukefests we put on for eachother. How long till spring? I can't freaken wait. OUT!
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby Justin » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:25 am

I trust that this year that everyone will be at camp with digital cams a blazin'? Then maybe I can finally get some sort of "Photocampography" page going.

:wink:
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Return to CampPed related Things