And so once again......

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

And so once again......

Postby Justin » Thu May 03, 2007 8:59 pm

Memorial Day is at the end of this month, mere weeks before camping ensues.
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby candy man » Sat May 05, 2007 10:28 am

You all know the drill. All are invited. For Memoial Day Weekend. Jimmy and I have been going up there the past few weeks to clean up a bit. I hope to here from all of you'z. I'd also like to know which ladys are going up. I would feel bad if only one girl was there with her just watching us guys get drunk all weekend :puke: :cry: (Lynn). It should be a bad ass time.

Love, Scott
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby uncle chris » Mon May 07, 2007 1:10 am

dam this year flying by already may. scott i'll try to make it up there maybe i might even get up there in the day light. someday i wil be there in daylight hours.
it's huge rochester,huge
uncle chris
The Fireman

Postby Lynn » Wed May 23, 2007 8:01 pm

Scott, you think I haven't learned how to handle all of you drunk asses myself? Hey, I made it through the first year of belt whipping (as my introduction to Derek's friends). I think I could make it as the only girl on my 4th or maybe even 5th year. Although, I won't lie, it would be nice to have some female companions.... Kelly K? Kelly M? Nikki? Anyone??????
Lynn
forum user

Postby Silverfox » Fri May 25, 2007 12:30 am

Well crap. I was all set to head out around 8 tonight but I call Brandon today and find no one else is heading down until tomorrow.

I was still thinking about heading down but I dont have a light to setup camp (in retrospect I could've used my headlights).

Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow morning. Bacon in hand.
Silverfox
Rear Admiral

Postby Justin » Fri May 25, 2007 4:14 am

I have decided not to come to camp this year, for personal/medical reasons. However, if anyone wants to borrow my Gi-normous double high queen size air mattress, you're more than welcome :lol:
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Return to CampPed related Things