next camping trip

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

next camping trip

Postby Justin » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:24 pm

so, when is it?
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby brandon » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:37 am

When Indeed.

People don't want to go camping because they are little wussies.
run like the wind you jerk
brandon
Short People got no reason to live

Postby uncle chris » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:19 am

gee they don't camp around here any more maybe they are getting old !!!
it's huge rochester,huge
uncle chris
The Fireman

Postby Justin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:10 am

So, some camping is going on the weekend immediately following thanksgiving eh?
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Postby candy man » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:28 am

Yes that is true. Brandon and I are going up the day after Turkey Day. I think a few people may be showng up here and there, but at this point there is not going to be a strong showing. I'm very diapointed in my pussy friends. You all know who you are. And Jesse I know that you would be there if you were home. I hope that makes yo miss all of us more. Hope to see a few friendly faces up at the camp.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Postby thedancer37 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:47 pm

YEs Scott, I would be there. We went up to Mt. Hood this past weekend and did a little camping. There is this free cabin about 4 miles up the mountain that is fully stocked with wood and is amazing. The hike felt like the trail of tears and I think that I did cry a little, but it was well worth it. There was actually snow up there (there never is in Portland) and we did some sledding. It was more of a free fall with garbage bags on our asses, yet it was great all the same.

I made a ramp and I hurt myself numerous times. Our friend Mwas, who is from Kenya, was there as well. It was his first time seeing snow. He was going crazy. I thought that he was going to need to get air lifted out of there at some point.

I wish that you all could have been there.
Peter: This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur skeltons.) Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
thedancer37
Rear Admiral

Postby candy man » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:02 pm

O.K., so I made a quick run up to the camp today. I unloaded enough wood to get us through the weekend. I also got this "cool" heater thing that you hook up to a propane tank (which I also have). And the Mountain Man is gonna have some venision for us to cook. So, what elso do you need? By the way the camper is starting to look good again and is set up for a little indoor partying. This is what I have to offer those of you that wanna come and stay a night or two. Hope to see you there. It's a fuckin' party if your there or not. OUT!
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man".
candy man
Local Fantasy Sports G33K

Return to CampPed related Things