hey anyone gets on here anymore or what??

Anything related to camping. This includes Stories, Dates for camping, Picture posting, and anything else in the camp genre.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

hey anyone gets on here anymore or what??

Postby uncle chris » Wed May 25, 2011 5:34 am

yo you old farts ....what life is just to busy to post some on here once in awhile. a bunch of numb nuts come on justin put alot of work in to this. a bunch of little girls . oh i got alot of things to do, come on drop a quick not or post!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :banghead: :puke:
it's huge rochester,huge
uncle chris
The Fireman

Re: hey anyone gets on here anymore or what??

Postby Justin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Wow, it only took me 2-1/2 weeks to notice that you posted, Chris. Yeah, nobody has time for my withered ol' website :(
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Re: hey anyone gets on here anymore or what??

Postby larry tate » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am

Hiya boys,

I quit my job, and now I'm gonna see some shows; here's a list of the free shows out this way:

http://www.bestofwny.com/concerts_festivals/

I'm gonna see Lowest of the Low in Buffalo next Thursday, and intend to see the B-52's and 54-40 plus some more, these are the ones that I remember offhand. Last year I went w/ Tim and DJ to see Gord Downie and got so drunk I pissed myself. This year I'm going to behave as an unemployed 35 year old man should behave - picking up MILFs. Next door to me is a GrILF. Maybe I'll ask her if she wants to swim in a dirty pool w/ a man fat enough to be her grandpa.

Anyways, if any of you wanna go camping or some shit, just drop me a line.

Love,
Larry Tate
Taking retards to the zoo.
larry tate
Close to 100

Return to CampPed related Things