Go Orange!

Including College Sports, Lacrosse, Soccer(sucks), Motor Sports, Tennis, Golf, Boxing, Beach Volleyball, Swimming, Dogsledding, Cricket, Horseshoes, Bull-Riding, Running, Bicycling, Surfing, Jai-alai, Ultimate Checkers and Synchronized Eating.

Moderators: Justin, candy man

Go Orange!

Postby Justin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 am

Any love for the 'Cuse? I haven't been that into B-Ball in the last decade, the most I've watched was when I watched the Celtics won the title a couple years back. I managed to watch the 2nd half of the UConn game, although it was quite close at the end, SU pulled out the win to improve to 24-1 on the season.
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Re: Go Orange!

Postby thedancer37 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm

I've really been into the Blazers lately. Portland has been pretty excited about them, even though they have been plagued with injuries and can be a little timid at times. A few of my friends have season tickets, so I've been to quite a few games this year. I saw them get killed by the Celtics last Friday. It was embarrassing...
Peter: This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur skeltons.) Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
thedancer37
Rear Admiral

Re: Go Orange!

Postby Justin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Oh well, looks like Butler had SU's number tonight. Pretty shitty being beat by a college named "Butler". Butler = :gay:
Justin
Lucky Bastard!

Return to Everything Else